BTL Exilis Ultra
BTL Exilis Ultra
Tighten & Sculpt
As we age, the things that keep our skin looking and feeling young naturally tend to take a downturn. The skin begins to loosen, showing signs of not only aging but sun damage, and the tone and texture change to accommodate that aging process. It doesn’t have to be that way, though. BTL Exilis seeks to reverse the signs of aging and address the skin’s laxity with its newest devices under BTL Exilis Ultra 360.
Using a non-invasive combination of radio frequency and ultrasound energy, BTL Exilis tightens loose skin, sculpts targeted areas, even reduces fat cells if you’re seeking subtle body sculpting and contouring. It’s truly a versatile device and can be used on both areas of the body that could use a lift or areas of the face suffering from sag and fine lines. Reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes, firm up a double chin, or tighten those love handles once and for all with BTL Exilis.
Take the next step and rejuvenate the skin you’re in with BTL Exilis in Orange County. Our experts at the Med Lounge are here to come up with a personalized treatment plan with you to get you the results you crave.
Benefits of BTL Exilis
Frequently Asked Questions
BTL Exilis is the only treatment that combines the power of radio frequency (RF) energy with ultrasound technology to target areas of the skin that could use tightening or a lift. That power combination works simultaneously, reducing fat cells, addressing skin laxity and boosting elastin and collagen production in targeted areas. The result is rejuvenated younger-looking skin.
BTL Exilis is very effective. The combination of RF energy and ultrasound penetrates both the superficial layer and deeper layers of the skin, leading to a boost in collagen and elastin production and longer-lasting improvements.
Effectiveness long-term can depend on the area and on the patient. While most will want touch-ups every six months, the ideal case scenario is improvements over time over the two years following your treatment. How you treat your body after your treatment could have a dramatic effect on results. That means a healthy diet and exercise to have long-lasting anti-aging effects on your newly toned and tightened skin.
BTL Exilis is ideal for those at or near their desired weight looking to subtly sculpt or tighten targeted areas of the face and body. Patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will also benefit from the treatment’s skin tightening effects.
BTL Exilis is not for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or may become pregnant. Patients with implanted devices should not receive BTL Exilis treatments. Share a complete medical history with your provider if you’re interested in a BTL Exilis skin tightening procedure, as they’ll be able to let you know whether you’re a good candidate BTL Exilis Ultra.
The cost of your BTL Exilis Ultra treatment will depend on how many treatments you schedule to reach your goals. Most patients benefit from 4 treatment sessions, spaced out anywhere between a week to 10 days.
Some patients see results from their BTL Exilis treatment after just one session, but most benefit from at least four sessions. Results last anywhere from six months to two years, with most patients returning for touchup procedures every 6-9 months to maintain desired outcomes.
Ideal outcomes can vary based on lifestyle habits. Following a healthy diet with regular exercise will keep your skin looking and feeling its best following treatment.
What to Expect With BTL Exilis
For the best results and to reduce the chance of any side effects after your treatment, our experts at the Med Lounge have a few tips around what to expect with BTL Exilis before and after your procedure.
- Wear comfortable clothing on the day of your treatment. Your provider will need easy access to areas being targeted during your procedure.
- Leave the skin free of any lotions, makeup or serums the day of your treatment. Targeted areas should be free of hair, too.
- Remove any jewelry and put away electronic devices before starting your treatment.
- Hydration is important. Come to your appointment well-hydrated, and drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your treatment. Avoid beverages with a diuretic effect, like drinks containing caffeine and alcohol, a day or two ahead of your treatment.
- Talk to your provider about any cardiovascular conditions, implants or injuries you’ve experienced in the areas you’d like to target. Your provider will be able to tell you whether BTL Exilis is safe for you or whether you’re a better candidate for a different kind of treatment that will get you the results you’re looking for.
- You shouldn’t expect any downtime after treatment. Some light exercise is usually recommended after your BTL Exilis treatment. This stimulates your lymphatic system into action.
- You may experience some redness or tenderness in the targeted area in the days post-treatment. This is normal and will go away on its own within a day or two.
- You may also experience some sensitivity to heat post-treatment. Avoid scalding showers, saunas and too much sun exposure in the first few days after treatment. Protect your skin with sunscreen if you do head out in the sun shortly after your procedure.
- Keep well-hydrated in the days after treatment. Hydration boosts elasticity in the skin, improves tone, and helps you feel your best after your procedure.
- The recommended number of sessions for optimal results is four sessions. Schedule your sessions as advised by your provider at the end of your BTL Exilis appointment, and follow treatment instructions to the letter.