BTL Vanquish ME
BTL Vanquish ME
Target & Reduce
BTL Vanquish ME is the upgraded version of BTL Vanquish, body contouring technology that uses radiofrequency energy to heat fat cells to the point of destruction. Heatwaves sent using a harness around targeted areas eliminate fat cells permanently, leading to long-term fat layer reduction in places you haven’t been successful with otherwise.
Treatments are efficient and safe, with none of the downtime you’d require for surgical procedures like liposuction. BTL Vanquish ME is ideal for those who already lead a healthy lifestyle, but despite those efforts, stubborn fat remains in hard-to-target areas. Have you been struggling with how to lose belly fat fast? This is targeted fat loss rather than overall weight loss. Eliminate belly fat, get rid of love handles and slim down your tights with BTL Vanquish ME in Orange County. The experts at the Med Lounge will help come up with a treatment plan that’s customized to your needs and body goals. Say goodbye to unwanted fat with BTL Vanquish ME.
Benefits of BTL Vanquish ME
Frequently Asked Questions
BTL Vanquish and Vanquish ME use radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat up cells to the point of apoptosis or cell death. Vanquish ME is the advanced version of the technology, with a higher rate of fat reduction than its predecessor.
Vanquish ME treatments work by heating targeted fat cells to temperatures extreme enough that those cells break apart and are permanently destroyed. The cells are then excreted as waste using your body’s natural processes for dead cells. The heat itself is delivered at a maximum of 120 degrees Fahrenheit using a harness. Temperatures are safe but highly effective, never putting the surrounding muscles and tissue at risk for any scarring.
The cost of your Vanquish ME treatments will vary and are based on how many sessions you’ll need to get your desired results. Our staff at the Med Lounge can meet with you at a complimentary consultation to go over your options and recommend a treatment plan based on your unique goals and areas of the body you’d like to target for fat reduction. We can work with your budget on a program that will get you to where you’d like to be.
As heat is the primary driver of fat cell loss in Vanquish ME treatments, all you’ll likely feel is a warm sensation at the treatment sites during and after your therapy. Most compare the feeling to a heating pad, with no pain or discomfort. Some sweating is normal.
The heat you’ll experience never exceeds 120 degrees Fahrenheit, so you’re never in danger of any burning or scarring. The heat on muscles and tissue around your treatment sites never exceeds 101 degrees Fahrenheit. Sessions last between 30-45 minutes.
The loss of fat cells you’ll experience after a Vanquish ME treatment is permanent. It’s important to note that while the old fat cells in those treated areas won’t return, new fat cells can form in other areas if you don’t follow a healthy lifestyle post-treatment. Good diet and exercise will help your results go a long way.
Regular exercise after your Vanquish ME treatments will help extend your results. It’s also important to stay hydrated before and after your treatment to kick your metabolism into gear and help it work more efficiently. Finally, weight maintenance with a healthy diet free of too many processed foods and sugars is highly recommended. Some patient experiences report extended results by going on a detox post-treatment focused on a plant-based diet.
See the amazing difference in our clients, before and after treatment.
Click the image to see an enlarged preview.
What to Expect With Vanquish
For the best results and to reduce the chance of any side effects after your treatment, our experts at the Med Lounge have a few tips around what to expect with Vanquish ME before and after your procedure.
- Follow a regular exercise and healthy diet routine before your treatments.
- Drink plenty of water before your appointment so that you aren’t dehydrated. This will make your treatments more efficient and kick your metabolism into gear. Providers recommend at least eight glasses of water per day in the days leading up to your treatments.
- Women should schedule treatment sessions around their menstrual cycles. The treatments can cause some cramping and a heavier flow otherwise.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing to your VANQUISH ME appointment. Your provider will need easy access to areas being treated by the device.
- Remove any jewelry and put away electronic devices before starting your treatment.
- Talk to your provider about any cardiovascular conditions, implants or injuries you’ve experienced in the areas you’d like to target. Your provider will be able to tell you whether Vanquish ME is safe for you or whether you’re a better candidate for a different kind of treatment.
- There is no expected recovery time after a Vanquish ME session. You’ll be able to resume normal activities after your treatment. Light physical activity after your sessions is recommended.
- After a session, any tenderness or redness at the treatment site is normal and should go away within a few days. Your skin may feel warm to the touch after your treatments. This is also normal.
- Maintain a high level of hydration post-treatment. Again, drink at least eight glasses of water per day in the days following your Vanquish ME treatments.
- The recommended number of sessions for optimal results is four sessions. Schedule your sessions as advised by your provider at the end of your Vanquish ME appointment, and follow treatment instructions to the letter.
- Regular exercise and a healthy eating plan will go a long way in extending your results. Work out those newly toned muscles regularly and maintain a healthy lifestyle to get the biggest bang for your buck with Vanquish ME.
- Talk to your provider if you’re experiencing any severe symptoms after your session, such as intense pain, blistering or extreme fatigue.