CoolSculpting Elite in Orange County
CoolSculpting Elite in Orange County
Target & Reduce
CoolSculpting Elite is the upgrade to CoolSculpting, a technology that uses a process called cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells in areas that refuse to cooperate with traditional diet and exercise. This non-invasive, non-surgical body contouring procedure essentially sucks fat cells into a vacuum, never to be heard from again once they’re frozen, broken down and eliminated. What’s left behind is a slimmer, trimmer you, all thanks to the power of the deep freeze.
CoolSculpting Elite is the ideal treatment for those that are oh-so-close to their body goals and already at or near their goal weight. It’s for men and women who want to trim up those love handles, give their booties a lift by reducing fat on their backsides, or slimming down their upper arms once and for all. It also works on belly fat, double chins and fat reduction in the thighs.
Are you ready to try CoolSculpting in Orange County? Our Med Lounge staff is waiting to share what we can do, even if you’re looking to target multiple areas at a time. Ask about our Elite upgrade if that’s what you’re after. That beach body is waiting.
Benefits of CoolSculpting Elite
Frequently Asked Questions
CoolSculpting Elite uses a process called cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells in targeted areas of the body. It is an upgrade to its predecessor, CoolSculpting, promising a more efficient, comprehensive process that reduces fat more quickly and over a larger surface area.
Yes, CoolSculpting works! It’s a non-invasive treatment to target problem areas in a safe, effective way. Those fat cells are also gone for good once they’re frozen, leaving you with an overall fat reduction of an average of 20% in targeted areas.
CoolSculpting Elite works best for men and women who have been unable to reduce fat in stubborn areas through traditional diet and exercise. The treatment is not a weight-loss tool but a body contouring procedure to trim and reduce fat in targeted areas. It works best with those who are at or close to their ideal weight but are having difficulties with targeted fat reduction.
The treatment is most often used in nine areas of the body, all cleared by the FDA: the inner and outer thighs, belly, underneath the buttocks, upper arms, love handles and anywhere along your flank, excess fat along the bra straps, and underneath the chin.
Women who are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, have chronic fatigue or an autoimmune disease or have had injuries or previous surgeries in the targeted areas are not candidates for CoolSculpting sessions.
If you’re just not sure whether the treatment is right for you, contact our experts at the Med Lounge for a free CoolSculpting consultation. They’ll go over your options with you, even if that means coming up with an alternative treatment that’s a better fit for your body goals.
The cost of your CoolSculpting treatment plan will depend on how many treatments you elect to have. Your provider will talk you through your options and help you decide how many treatments you’ll need to achieve your desired results. Some patients will want to target multiple areas with CoolSculpting, especially after they’ve seen fat reduction improvements after just one session.
Our experts at Med Lounge can work within your budget to recommend a plan to help you reach your body goals.
CoolSculpting works by attaching a device to treatment areas that essentially works like a vacuum, sucking up the top layer of skin into the Elite applicator. CoolSculpting Elite allows for dual applicators simultaneously, which means you can target two problem areas in one session for maximum efficiency.
It sounds like science fiction, but the procedure itself is actually based on proven science behind freezing fat cells. That means you’ll likely feel some cold at targeted areas, along with some pulling and tugging. Throughout your treatment, which can last up to an hour depending on targeted areas, the site will numb quite a bit from the cooling properties of the treatment.
Some patients report some discomfort after the treatment, not unlike an intense workout in the gym. Your provider will massage the area after your treatment to relieve some of that discomfort and maximize the procedure’s effectiveness.
Most patients see a fat reduction in the 20% range in treated areas targeted by CoolSculpting treatments. Some may see even more impressive results in the 25% range. It’s a safe, effective tool that permanently reduces fat cells in areas that can be difficult to address with diet and exercise alone.
See the amazing difference in our clients, before and after treatment.
Click the image to see an enlarged preview.
What to Expect With CoolSculpting Elite
For the best results and to reduce the chance of any side effects after your treatment, our experts at the Med Lounge have a few tips around what to expect with CoolSculpting before and after your procedure.
- Follow a regular exercise and healthy diet routine before your treatments. The best candidates for CoolSculpting Elite are at or near their goal weight and in good health.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing to your CoolSculpting Elite appointment. Your provider will need easy access to areas being treated by the device.
- Drink plenty of water before your appointment so that you aren’t dehydrated. This will improve elasticity in the skin and kick your metabolism into gear.
- Remove any jewelry and put away electronic devices before starting your treatment.
- A light meal is fine before treatment. Try to avoid large meals or foods that can increase bloating, including processed foods or salty items.
- Talk to your provider about any conditions you have or any injuries or surgeries you’ve experienced in the areas you’d like to target. Your provider will be able to tell you whether CoolSculpting Elite is safe for you or whether you’re a better candidate for a different kind of treatment.
- There is no expected downtime after a CoolSculpting Elite session. You’ll be able to resume normal activities after your treatment.
- The recommended number of sessions for optimal results will depend on the areas you’re targeting, but most patients schedule anywhere from one to 3 sessions. Schedule your sessions as recommended by your provider at the end of your CoolSculpting Elite appointment, and follow treatment instructions to the letter.
- It is recommended that you schedule a follow-up appointment a few months after your final session so that you and your provider can take a look at your results at that time and schedule additional treatments if needed.
- Regular exercise and a healthy eating plan will go a long way in extending your results. Weight gain doesn’t mean those frozen fat cells will return to treatment areas, but it doesn’t mean you’re immune from fat cells congregating in other regions.
- After a session, cramping, soreness, or sensitivity at the treatment site is normal and should go away within a few days. Your skin may feel cool to the touch after your treatments. This is also normal.
- Talk to your provider if you’re experiencing any severe symptoms after your session, such as lumps or bumps underneath the skin or severe pain that won’t go away at the treatment site. Some cramping or muscle soreness is normal but should go away within a few days after treatment.