DMK Body Tightening Mask
Cleanse & Revitalize
Say goodbye to cellulite and those stubborn lumps and bumps with the DMK Body Tightening Mask. The sculpting wrap uses the power of thermogenics and heat to boost circulation in targeted areas, stimulating your lymphatic system. This sends your body to work, getting your blood circulating and sending any toxins out of the body.
The result of your treatment, which is one of the most relaxing treatments you can get at the Med Lounge, is a firmer, toner you. The mask works best in healthy adults who haven’t had success smoothing out uneven skin texture, reducing puffiness from fluid retention or sending cellulite back to where it came from. The DMK Body Tightening Mask can help you restore your body to its more youthful, vibrant self, with immediate smoothing results visible after just one treatment.
If you’re ready to explore the benefits of a DMK Body Tightening Mask in Orange County, talk to our experts at the Med Lounge. We’ll link you up with the treatment that will best suit your body goals. Reshape and tone up with the help of a DMK Body Tightening Mask.
Benefits of the DMK Body Tightening Mask
Frequently Asked Questions
A DMK Body Tightening Mask is a sculpting wrap that boosts circulation in the body and improves how your body’s lymphatic system operates. Use it to reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve the skin’s texture and tone and firm up stubborn pockets of fat and puffiness.
The DMK Body Tightening Mask works by both firming up the body and detoxifying wrapped areas. The result is an overall firmed-up appearance, including a cellulite reduction. Most treatment plans come with a home maintenance component. At the Med Lounge, we match you with the treatment program that suits your body’s needs and ideal body outcomes.
The cost of DMK therapy depends on the services you’re including. If you’re just seeking to book the DMK Body Tightening Mask, pricing will depend on how many treatments you’d like to schedule. We can help you come with a plan that considers both your budget and what you’re looking to achieve with your treatments.
How often you should get a DMK Body Tightening Mask will depend on your ideal results and the areas of the body you’re targeting. If you’re prepping for a big event, you may benefit from two masks per week in the weeks leading up to that special occasion.
For regular body maintenance, many see their best results with body masks once or twice per month. Your overall health, body composition, diet and lifestyle will also determine the frequency recommended as part of your treatment plan.
Our experts at the Med Lounge can help you figure all of that out, including any additional treatments that could help you get your body back in top shape in the least amount of time possible.
Patience is a virtue when it comes to the DMK Body Tightening Mask. Many see an immediate smoothing effect after their initial treatment. Others will see continued improvements over the next few weeks, even months, after their first body mask.
Age, weight, even your metabolism all factor in when talking about typical results after body masks and wraps.
Many fans of the zero-downtime DMK Body Tightening Mask find their results lasting anywhere from 2-3 months. Adding a body mask to a regular body contouring treatment plan is an easy way to maintain that slim, smooth appearance you’ll enjoy after your treatment.
Consistency is essential with the DMK Body Tightening Mask. Your provider will recommend a treatment plan for you that keeps your body goals in mind. Sticking to that plan will extend the life of your results and get you on track for getting the body you want.
What to Expect With a DMK Body Tightening Mask
For the best results after your treatment, our experts at the Med Lounge have a few tips around what to expect with a DMK Body Tightening Mask before and after your procedure.
- Talk to your provider about any skin allergies or potential allergies you may have before making an appointment.
- Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your body mask, including the day of your treatment. Hydrated skin is healthy skin.
- Avoid alcohol and too much salt and sugar in the days leading up to your body mask to limit bloat and prep your body to rid itself of toxins during your treatment.
- Leave the skin free of any lotions or serums the day of your treatment. If you have to wash up before your appointment, do so with a light rinse-off. Avoid heavily-scented soaps or exfoliants.
- Avoid shaving or using any hair removal products the day of your treatment. This could leave your skin irritated.
- Your provider may recommend products before your treatment to prep your skin. Following your provider’s recommendations may boost the effectiveness of your body mask.
- Keep well-hydrated in the days after your treatment. Hydration boosts elasticity in the skin, improves tone and bumps up the benefits of your body mask.
- Try to avoid intense heat or exercise the day of your body mask or about 8 hours after your wrap. You want to avoid anything that will cause you to sweat excessively.
- A body rinse is okay the day of your wrap, but try to avoid any exfoliants or deep lathers for 8 hours after your DMK Body Tightening Mask.
- Stick to a gentle skin care regimen for the first 24 hours after treatment. Keep the skin free of heavily scented lotions or serums, and avoid body bars for that first day.
- A healthy diet and lifestyle will go a long way to improving the results of your treatment. Limit your alcohol intake, salty foods, sugars and fats, and get regular exercise to improve the length and quality of results.
- Your provider may recommend lotions, serums or other firming creams to bump up the results of your body mask. Following your provider’s recommendations could improve your overall results.