DMK Skin Revision
DMK Skin Revision
Rejuvenate & Refresh
You exercise and give your body solid nutrition to help it feel its best. Why wouldn’t you treat your skin the same way, to have it looking and feeling its best? Treat acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, redness, skin pigmentation and other issues with DMK Skin Revision. The program is backed by science — biochemistry to be exact — and keeps the unique needs and wants of your skin in mind when matching you with a treatment plan that will leave your skin looking younger, healthier, and refreshed.
DMK Skin Revision is a customized treatment series. A cornerstone is enzyme therapy, a treatment plan based on a series of four principles: remove, rebuild, protect and maintain. Remove dead skin cells and detox the surface of your skin. Rebuild your skin’s natural processes using exfoliating techniques. Protect your skin with consistent care provided to you as part of your treatment plan. Maintain an optimal balance of collagen production and the resulting rejuvenating effects with continued revision treatments.
If you’re seeking that ideal recipe for rejuvenated skin, get on board with DMK Skin Revision in Orange County. Our experts at the Med Lounge can help develop a customized plan for you that will take years off your skin.
Benefits of DMK Skin Revision
Frequently Asked Questions
DMK Skin Revision is a treatment program based on your personal biochemistry that matches you with products and a range of treatments that result in healthier, younger-looking skin. Reverse the signs of aging and improve the overall health of your skin with DMK Skin Revision.
All DMK products are made of a blend of natural ingredients that mimic the skin’s biological processes. Keeping ingredients as close to your skin’s natural biochemistry as possible allows your skin to respond more favorably to treatments and embrace your treatment plan as a natural solution to problems with your skin.
DMK Skin Revision works by addressing exactly what your skin chemistry needs at the time of your consultation and treatment plan. DMK uses enzyme treatment to achieve desired results. These enzymes aim to strengthen the structural integrity of your skin and create a healthy environment that detoxifies and teaches your skin to embrace collagen production while improving elasticity, all of which will brighten and firm up your skin.
All of this is achieved with a formulated range of treatment plans based on your skin’s biochemistry.
After a DMK Skin Revision treatment, most will see immediate results, leaving their provider’s office looking fresh-faced and rejuvenated. For long-lasting results and to address the root cause of your skin issues, like acne, redness and fine lines, you’ll want to follow the treatment plan recommended to you by your provider.
You’ll be teaching your skin how to respond to adversity moving forward, including how to bump up collagen production and maintain a more vibrant appearance.
How often you get a DMK facial will depend on your skin type and treatment plan.Our DMK plans are individualized but most patients are treated monthly.
As DMK Skin Revision treatments are individualized based on your skin’s unique needs, how much your DMK will cost will depend on that treatment plan. Our staff at the Med Lounge in Orange County can help you come up with packages that make sense for your skin’s needs and your personal goals for feeling your best.
What to Expect With DMK Skin Revision
For the best results and to reduce the chance of any side effects after your treatment, our experts at the Med Lounge have a few tips around what to expect with DMK Skin Revision before and after your procedure.
- Come to your appointments early to leave time for skincare consultations. Your provider will want to know your goals for your treatment that day and any progress reports if this is not your first treatment in your series.
- Dress comfortably. You’ll need to put on a drape if your treatment plan for the day involves enzyme therapy, so it’s best to come in loose clothing.
- Arrive at your appointment fresh-faced. That means no makeup and no topical creams. Your provider would remove anything you’ve applied anyway ahead of your treatment, as the first step involves cleansing your skin.
- Avoid a blowout the morning of your appointment, too. We’ll do our best to keep your hair looking fresh, but it’s not unheard of to get some product in your hair during a treatment. Your skin is the focus here.
- Prepare to relax. Treatments can take up to 2 hours, depending on what’s on the agenda that day.
- Depending on your treatment that day, you may expect some tightness or minor discomfort. This is normal and a signal that the treatment is doing its work to detoxify your skin. If discomfort increases or you feel a burning sensation during treatment, let your provider know immediately.
- There is no downtime with most DMK Skin Revision treatments. The goal is to have you looking dewy and fresh at the end of your session.
- Avoid extensive sun exposure in the days following your treatment. If you have to spend time outside, make sure to apply a protective sunscreen.
- How long you can expect your results to last depends on where you are in your treatment plan and whether you’re also using regular at-home prescriptives. Longevity improves with a regular treatment plan and treating your new skin right.
- Your provider will have recommendations for a regular series of treatments to address your skin’s ills. Following your treatment plan as recommended will include time for the skin to heal and rebuild and maintain the beautiful results you’ll see after your treatments.
- Your provider will also have recommendations for home prescriptions at the end of your treatment. Follow your treatment plan to not only maintain your glowing results but to continue teaching your skin how to look and feel its best.
- Some dryness or tightness in targeted areas is typical after a treatment but will go away as your skin’s health improves. You may experience an acne outbreak due to bringing those impurities to the surface, but this is all a part of teaching your skin how to react to the treatments. Contact your provider if you experience any pain, itching, burning or skin pigmentation following a treatment.