IV Therapy in Orange County
IV Therapy in Orange County
If your day-to-day is feeling like more of a struggle, your body may be missing something that’s contributing to that fatigue. If you’ve hit a wall with your workouts or your skin just feels tighter than usual, you may be lacking in some key nutrients, dehydrated, or in need of an immune system boost.
IV therapy from the Drip Lounge by Med Lounge is a safe, effective way to get you feeling your best, no matter what’s ailing you. Treatments deliver a menu of ingredients that target your specific needs. Those include IV fluids, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, antioxidants, and more, strategically mixed together to return your body back to balance.
Get an energy boost, improve your mood, and brighten and replenish the skin you’re in. Shorten the duration of an illness, calm and destress, even beat that hangover with available blends. Give your body an overall boost of wellness before cold and flu season. The benefits are numerous. Your benefits are waiting.
Our staff at the Med Lounge can match you with the right combination of ingredients to get your body back on track. Get hydrated, rejuvenated, and replenished from the inside out with IV therapy in Ladera Ranch.
Benefits of IV Therapy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IV therapy can benefit a variety of individuals. It’s great for those lacking essential nutrients but also good for anyone seeking an energy or immune system boost, fighting back against illness, or looking for natural treatments for chronic fatigue. IV therapy can also improve your skin with its hydrating effects and make you feel better fast if you’re suffering from a bad case of jet lag or a hangover.
Your IV therapy provider will want a complete medical history before setting you up with treatments. That includes a complete allergy history. Some treatments may not be appropriate for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Our experts at Med Lounge can work within your budget to recommend a plan to help you reach your body goals.
What to Expect With IV Therapy
- Even if you’re scheduled for a boost of IV hydration therapy, make sure that you do your best to hydrate before your appointment. Hydrating will help your veins work more effectively and prep your body for your treatment.
- You don’t need a full meal before your treatment, but a light snack will prevent any lightheadedness and keep your blood sugar up.
- Dress comfortably. Wear something that will allow you to easily expose the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid antihistamines and decongestants before your treatment. Both can have a constricting effect on your blood vessels and potentially reduce the effectiveness of your treatment.
- Make sure you share any medication information with your provider before your treatment. If you have anxiety over IV treatments, share that with your provider, too. They can help you manage those feelings during your treatment and give you tips on relaxation exercises.
- At the Med Lounge, we pride ourselves on creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, especially when IVs are involved. Feel free to bring anything that will help you relax, though, including earbuds or the book you’re reading.
- You should feel immediate results if you’re using IV therapy to combat things like fatigue, jet lag, or a bad hangover. Other wellness boosts may feel more gradual, but rest assured that you’re doing your body a big favor with your IV therapy.
- You may experience some minor bruising or swelling at your injection sites. This is normal and should heal quickly. Cold packs can help with minor discomfort after your treatment.
- A cool feeling at the injection site or mineral taste in the mouth is normal during and after IV therapy treatments. Not all patients experience these side effects, but in those who do, both will go away shortly.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment, even if you’ve received hydration therapy. Water helps relieve nausea, headaches, cramping, and other mild symptoms sometimes associated with IV treatments.
- If you received a detoxifying IV therapy treatment, you may experience some fatigue to start. This is normal and part of your body’s natural process of sending out those toxins. What should happen next is a feeling of improved wellness.
- Your provider will monitor you to make sure you’re not experiencing any allergic reactions or adverse side effects during your treatment. If you experience any severe symptoms outside of minor swelling or bruising at the injection site, including significant pain at the injection site that has not gone away by the next day, call your doctor immediately.