QWO Cellulite Reduction in Orange County
QWO Cellulite Reduction in Orange County
Miracle cures promising to reduce cellulite are nothing new. Cellulite and the puckered, dimpled skin it causes is stubborn, and many aren’t able to reduce the appearance of cellulite with diet and exercise alone. QWO cellulite reduction in Orange County is here for the nearly 90% of women — and 10% of men — who have been unable to figure out how to get rid of cellulite on their own.
QWO is a series of FDA-approved cellulite removal injections that visibly reduces moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks. The injections themselves are made up of collagenase, enzymes that break down collagen and address why cellulite forms in the first place. In under 30 minutes, you can be on your way toward smoother, tighter-looking skin unattainable by other methods.
If you’re interested in taking on your cellulite once and for all, our expert team at the Med Lounge offers QWO cellulite reduction in Orange County that will give you your best shot at long-lasting results you may have thought weren’t possible.
Benefits of QWO Cellulite Reduction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The cost of QWO cellulite reduction is _____ for your series of 3 injections. A provider at Med Lounge can work with you on a customized treatment plan that may include recommendations for additional treatments to help you meet your body goals.
Some patients do see some visible improvement within a few weeks after their first round of injections. As the full course of QWO is a series of 3 separate injections, you’ll need to be patient to see your full results. Expect continued, visible improvement in the targeted areas in the weeks in between injections and following your last course of treatment.
Studies are still measuring how long QWO treatments last and may eventually point to a permanent result. At this time, patients should expect visible cellulite reduction for at least a year after their course of treatments.
What to Expect With QWO
- Avoid any blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications for up to two weeks before your QWO injections. Medications to avoid include aspirin, Advil, ibuprofen, Motrin, fish oil supplements, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba and other NSAIDs.
- Consider taking Arnica in the week before your treatment. Arnica has been shown to reduce swelling and inflammation and could reduce bruising post-treatment.
- Come to your appointment well-hydrated, and drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your treatment.
- Avoid beverages with a diuretic effect, like drinks with caffeine or alcohol, for at least two days before your treatment.
- Leave the skin free of any lotions, makeup or serums the day of your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing on the day of your treatment. Your provider will need easy access to areas being targeted during your procedure.
- If you’re planning your QWO treatment around significant events, schedule injections about four weeks ahead of any scheduled big event to allow any bruising or swelling to subside.
- Avoid any strenuous exercise in the 24-48 hours after your treatment. This can increase swelling at the injection sites. After that time, feel free to return to your regular exercise routine.
- Avoid intense sun and heat — that includes hot tubs, saunas and hot baths — in the two weeks following your QWO treatment. Wait 24 hours before your first shower, hot or cold, after your treatment.
- Avoid applying any lotions or creams to the treatment areas for several days after your injections.
- Temporary side effects may include redness, bruising or swelling at your injection sites. Understand that this is normal and will go away on its own. If you’re feeling some discomfort at the injection sites, take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Tylenol.
- Your provider may suggest compression garments to wear after your QWO cellulite treatment to relieve any discomfort you may feel.
- Your treatment plan will consist of 3 injections, likely spaced 3-4 weeks apart. Following your treatment plan will result in your best chance at long-lasting cellulite reduction.
- Contact your provider immediately if you notice any severe symptoms such as signs of infection, fever, extreme bleeding or extreme pain in the days after your treatment.