Three For Me™ Laser Treatment in Orange County
The all-in-one skin resurfacing treatment
Three for Me™ is a proven Icon laser treatment method to get rid of wrinkles, sun damage and unsightly veins, all at the same time! It’s safe, quick, and convenient.
Three For Me™ is performed in two steps using IPL and fractional lasers to improve the skin. The first laser, IPL, reduces pigmentation by damaging the melanin or blood cells in the skin. The second laser, ICON™ 1540, stimulates collagen and elastin production to tighten and lift the skin. This treatment requires minimal downtime and is more convenient than having three separate sessions.
Eliminate facial veins, lines, wrinkles, and scarring with laser resurfacing at Med Lounge!
Benefits of Three For Me™
Frequently Asked Questions
The ThreeforMe laser treatment is appropriate for most people unless you:
- Are taking photosensitivity-increasing medications, like Accutane or certain antibiotics
- Are undergoing chemotherapy currently or within the last six months
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a history of seizures or bleeding disorders
What to Expect from Three For Me™
- If you are actively suffering from cold sores, let your doctors know. You’ll need a prescription to treat them before your procedure.
- Stop using Accutane or other photosensitive antibiotics 6-12 months before the procedure.
- You should avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and creams for two weeks before your appointment.
- Don’t wax, get a chemical peel, or use any exfoliation treatments (Retinol, glycolic acid, etc.) 10-14 days prior.
- Arrive at Med Lounge perfume and makeup free. You’ll also need to remove contact lenses.
- Avoid taking NSAID medications like aspirin or ibuprofen that increase your bleeding risk.
- Expect your session to last 20 or 30 minutes, though larger areas could run an hour or longer.
- You might feel a minor sting or like someone is snapping a rubber band on you. Numbing cream is available and can be applied before the procedure.
- Apply ice immediately and every 2-3 hours after treatment to alleviate skin sensitivity and swelling.
- Expect to see continued improvement in your skin over the following weeks.
- Once your skin has cooled down, you may use serum or gel to cover the treated skin and keep it hydrated.
- Sleep with your head elevated to reduce swelling for 48-72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol or high-sodium food products for up to 72 hours.
- Use gentle cleansers and moisturizers during recovery. Refrain from using Retinol or harsh exfoliants for two weeks.
- Don’t apply heavy makeup until 24 hours post-treatment.
- Do not scratch, pick or scrub treated areas. Your provider can advise you on safe gels or creams to ease dryness.
- Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for 48-72 hours post-treatment.
- Wear a wide-brim hat outside. Minimal sun exposure is essential over the following two weeks.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 45 or higher containing UVA/UVB protection for sensitive skin. Do this every day for up to 6 months.
- Avoid shaving and hot showers for three days post-treatment. You should also avoid saunas and hot tubs.
- Some itching or dryness may occur after the treatment area has healed, but this will gradually clear. Using non-comedogenic moisturizers may provide relief.
- If you’re unsure if your skincare routine is safe post-treatment, we’ll help you develop an effective treatment regimen.